Real Estate Insurance Solutions
Apartment Buildings (30 or more units), Municipalities, Strip Malls
Apartment Building & Complexes (30+ units) insurance provided by Commercial Brokers of America.
Apartment building insurance cost changes a lot depending on the location, size, and value. Give one of our property insurance professionals a call and we will help you get a quote and find out how much it will cost to insure your property and your business. We work with many leading insurance companies, so we can shop multiple prices for you.
As the owner of an apartment building, you are responsible for several families and their belongings. This responsibility is in addition to your general business responsibilities.
Small business insurance coverage is a way to help ease your burdens and protect your business assets. It helps by protecting your business and the families under your roof from harm, or losses caused when disaster strikes.
- Fire and Other Catastrophic Events: It doesn’t matter if a fire starts in a unit’s kitchen or is caused by lightning. If the property is damaged, it needs to be repaired quickly. Other weather events such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes can also wreak havoc on your structures. Having the right policy in place may help.
- Injuries to Tenants, Employees, or Visitors: A single trip over a broken sidewalk resulting in an injury can lead to a lawsuit. Even a delivery driver can suffer from a fall while dropping off packages.
- Theft or Vandalism: Unfortunately, thefts happen. It might be from an employee embezzling rent payments or a thief looting your office and property. Sometimes theft and vandalism are tied together as destruction and defacing of property can happen.
- Liability for Discrimination: At some point in your business, you could be hit with a discrimination claim from an unhappy tenant.
- Loss of Income: If you have to close units for reconstruction after a covered event, you can lose out on rental income. It helps to have coverage to pay expenses during this time of rebuilding.
Strip Mall, Shopping Center or Plaza insurance provided by Commercial Brokers of America.
As the owner of a strip mall, you are already aware of the responsibilities and risks that come with the territory. The safety of your investment depends largely on the fitness of your tenants’ businesses.
The tenants who run their businesses in your mall depend on you to ensure that their place of business is always safe and presentable for their employees and customers. Owners must ensure that their tenants and customers are protected from property damage, parking mishaps, vandalism or accidents and injury.
Being adequately protected with commercial insurance is most likely the only way to have the peace of mind necessary to be free to focus on the day to day operations of your real estate business. Strip mall insurance not only protects you, the property owner, it’s also provides assurance to your tenants that you have the ability to get your building back into operation should a loss occur. With Commercial Brokers of America, you will benefit from an extensive and custom-tailored made policy that covers the widest range of potential hazards possible.
Municipalities & Public Entities insurance provided by Commercial Brokers of America.
Municipal and county governments face unique challenges every day. They require specialized coverages for everything from playgrounds, parks and city planning to street and road management exposures. At Commercial Brokers of America, we understand public entities including municipalities and provide flexible, intelligent and competitive solutions to help our customers protect the work they do for the public good.
Municipalities have very different needs than those of businesses, and it takes a specialized team of insurance professionals to consult and help provide the appropriate protection. At Commercial Brokers of America, we understand the unique challenges of municipalities and public entities, including increased litigation, aging infrastructure, and elevated scrutiny of police actions, and offer the coverages and services to help protect your people, property, and reputation.
We offer tailored solutions that help to eliminate any coverage gaps. Some of these solutions and policies include:
We serve a variety of public entities, including:
Get Started Today
We are here to help you find the right Business Insurance coverage